Recurrent Complex Mod is a interesting mod that deals with structures in Minecraft. It has lots of appealing features that you can see below.
- Have additional structures generate in a newly generated world.
- Add any number of structures to the automatic generation.
- Export and import structures (between worlds).
- Easier building with special tools and commands.
- Add randomized chest content to generating structures.
- Generate structures within other structures.
- Design complete 2D and 3D mazes.
Recurrent Complex Mod Wiki:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.