BiblioCraft Mod is a fairly simple mod that adds 8 new types of unique storage blocks to display a few different items. There is a bookcase that shows up to 16 books on the shelf, an Armorstand to display a full set of armor. There is also a potion shelf for up to 12 potions, a tool rack to hang 4 different tools/weapons, a general shelf that can display any 4 items, a display case for a single fancy item, and a wooden label that can display up to 3 items in small scale for tasks such as indicating what is in a chest. The newest edition includes the wooden Desk that can hold up to 9 books.
How to install BiblioCraft Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.