- Add Coloured Beds (depends on wool color and wood type)
- Add Stone, Gold and Obsidian Beds!!
- Add “Monster” Beds (with unique skin. Actually : creeper, enderman, lava, cow, leaf, mushroom and skeleton)
- Add Pajamas, Ender Pajamas and Creeper Pajamas! (if you sleep with pajamas on a mod’s bed, you get regen when you wake up)
- Add Utility Beds. No more without a bed.
- Rewritten bed model and possibility to make bunk beds!
- Every bed has an hidden chest inside it. Just hold shift, make sure that you have nothing in your hand, and right click on the bed. The size of the chest can be modified in the config file.
- Include ModUpdateManager. Never miss a new release!!
- Configuration File (lets you choose the IDs… and more)
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Coloured Beds Mod zip file
- Put Coloured Beds Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- Client -> %APPDATA%/.minecraft/mods/
- Server -> ServerFolder/mods/
- If you had a older version installed, be sure to delete the config/CBM.cfg, unless the release says differently.
- Run Minecraft and Enjoy
Coloured Beds Screenshots
Chest inside the bed! (Shift+RClick to open)
Make sure you have nothing in your hand
(Place a bed on top of another by clicking shift+RClick)
Coloured Beds Recipes
Normal RecipeThe color of the wood change depending on the type of wood used!
Alternative Recipe #1
Alternative Recipe #2
Gold Bed Parts
Obsidian Bed Parts
(any combination of mushrooms is fine)
Coloured Beds Changelogs
- Added the Mushroom Bed.
- Made a new model for the beds!
- Added bunk beds!
- Added Creeper Pajamas.
- Addd Dirt and Sandstone Utility Beds.
- Added Skeleton Bed.
- Added an option in the config file to disable the Utility Beds.
- Added an option in the config file to set the hidden chest size.