When battling more than one enemy, slow motion kills will activate on the last mob killed(single player only). Tools will change texture(on default texture pack) when they get to certain durability levels.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Enhanced Visuals Mod zip file
- Place the class file into the Minecraft.jar
- Place the zipped file called EnhancedVisualsMod.zip in the mods folder
- Run Minecraft and enjoy!
If you are getting a crash log similar to
java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Expected non-static field asz.d
then just do not install the base class. It will disable slow-motion kill cams but will no longer crash your game.
# Use new calibration when creating Splats; attempts to keep them off the middle of your screen
B:calibration=true# Enables mega blood splatter when punching with fists
# Blood cap for a single hit of damage. Very high is very bloody.
# Whether or not to ‘crack’ your screen when shot by arrows.
# Whether or not to change tool textures based on durability.
# Max number of Splats on the screen at a given time.
# Maximum amount of scaling of texture files(in percentage). Too high may result in bloated images.
# Reduces visibility of Splats: 0.0 = None, 1.0 = Full
All these are the default values of the Enhanced Visuals config. These are found in a file called EnhancedVisuals.cfg in your config folder of the .minecraft directory. You may change any of these values to true/false or any number you wish
More posts of Enhanced Visuals Mod :
Enhanced Visuals Screenshots
Blood Splatter on enemy contact and when you attack mobs/players/animals with weapons:
Sand and Snow Splats
Potion Splashing(OMG SO PRETTY)
Low health overlay:
Burn overlay when in lava (in survival, works best with diamond armor):
Who da heck needs weapons!?(Chuck Norris Mode, unactivated by Default; see config below)
Enhanced Visuals Changelogs
- Added in a static check for field asz.d
- Tweak: HD Blood overlay texture included
- Tweak: Enderman static recalculated to be more accurate
- 1/2 of a Bug Fix: Blood overlay over everything
- Some more cleanup for performance increase