What’s the most valuable, yet something we waste so much in our lives? I say it’s time. There’s nothing more important and valuable than time. It is priceless! It’s sad how we sometimes spend it anyhow. We should make most of what we have! For this purpose, Fast Building Mod Version 1.7 is here! It’s a cool mod that will help you save time by increasing the work speed to a very high level.
If you place a block with the “control” or “alt” button held, that block will be placed as many as possible in the same direction until you run out of that block or if the block reaches something solid on the other side. This can work both vertically and horizontally. So guess what it will be good for. Hint: Look at the screenshot above. Anyhow, things will become much more convenient!
Configuration of Fast Building Mod
The configuration folder of this mod is named ”fastbuild.cfg” and it is located in the “config” folder of the “Minecraft Folder”. In order to obtain the configuration file of this mod, you should have the “config” folder. If you don’t have one, simply run Minecraft once after the installation; it will be created automatically.
- build_key-the key that should be pressed to activate the fast-build
- max_stack_build_num-the maximum number of blocks that will be placed
- max_stack_vertical_build_num-the maximum number of blocks that will be placed vertically
How to install Fast Building Mod Version
- Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.8.
- Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click “Edit Profile” as “Game Directory”)
- Go in subfolder “Versions”
- Rename the folder “1.8″ to “1.8_extra”
- Go in the subfolder “1.8_extra”
- Rename “1.8.jar” to “1.8_extra.jar”
- Rename “1.8.json” to “1.8_extra.json”
- Open the file “1.8_extra.json” with a text editor and replace “id”:”1.8″ with”id”:”1.8_extra” and save the file
- Copy the files from extracted Fast Building Mod zip file in “1.8_extra.jar” as usual and remove the META-INF folder from “1.8_extra”.
- Start the official launcher
- Click “Edit Profile”
- Select “Use version:” -> “release 1.8_extra”
- Click “Save Profile”
- Click “Play” or “Login” to start the game. If only “Play Offline” is available, then log out and log in again to fix it.
More posts of Fast Building Mod :