- Do you love Minecraft’s default animations?
- Are you obsessed with the way the Minecraft player looks and acts?
- Do you wish Minecraft’s player would forever look the same way?
Well if you do, then this isn’t the mod for you!
After countless hours of working (it wasn’t that long), Professor HippoMaster now introduces to you the Animated Player Mod! This mod completely replaces and reanimates the player model by adding more joints and better animations. Also, it’s completely client-based, which means it works for servers too (just don’t install it into the server)!
- Currently this mod replaces animations for walking, running, swimming, jumping, sneaking, riding, bow-aiming, and blocking.
The player now has his own face! It has the following features that can be configured inside the configuration file in .minecraft/config/AnimatedPlayer.cfg:
- Moving eyes depending on where the player is looking.
- Opening mouth that simulates a breathing animation.
- Eyebrows that become sad when hungry and confident (and angry) when energy-replenished!
- Download and install
- Download Animated Player Mod
- Locate .minecraft
- Click Start and type %appdata% into the Search area
- Click the folder that is called Roaming
- Find the folder inside called .minecraft
- Move the mod zip file to .minecraft/mods
More posts of Animated Player Mod :
Animated Player Screenshots
Your own textures work with the mod too! Just color in the right areas specified below!