Do you want a user friendly factory mod, which allows for tons of new items and more specifically, automated tasks? How about a mod that works really well with other mods and perhaps even somewhat relies on their power sources? MineFactory Reloaded is a complete overhaul of MineFactory and its all easier, more compatible and there is much to see!
The basis for creation in this mod is the Rubber Trees, which are much easier to find in this than it was in other mods, luckily. After you cook rubber, it is compatible with the IndustrialCraft2 rubber and still allows you to create plastic. There are several other ores you can use like silver or tin and more that you wont find in Vanilla. It really allows for most everything else and there is a literal ton of items to go over, so be sure to check out this link and the following video for more in depth information.
PowerCrystals’ MineFactory Reloaded Mod Main Features
- A huge amount of time saving new items and machinery
- Easy to use compared to other complex mods of the same nature
PowerCrystals’ MineFactory Reloaded Mod Pros and Cons
- Pros: Adds a ton of features that makes your life in Minecraft so much easier. More blocks and useful tools.
- Cons: Requires a core mod and also another mod like IndustrialCraft.
How to Install PowerCrystals’ MineFactory Reloaded Mod
- Download Forge
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Find the minecraft.jar and open with WinRAR (or similar software)
- Delete META-INF
- Place Forge files inside the minecraft.jar
- Run Minecraft to create the Mods folder and close Minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Coremods
- Download and place PowerCrystals’ CoreMod inside
- You will need Buildcraft, IndustrialCraft2 or Universal Electricity (for a power source)
- Place the entire PowerCrystals’ MineFactory Reloaded zip into the Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to go