This is a compilation of the current released LostKingpin mods. This package includes:
- Gorilla Mod
- Pygmy Mod
- Centaur Mod
- Anubis Dog Mod
- Polar Bear Mod
- Snow Leopard Mod
- Infernal Hound Mod
- Angler Mod
These instructions assume you already know where your .minecraft directory is. And that ** and *AudioMod* are already installed.
Note: Its good practice to back up your minecraft.jar and world saves before installing new mods.
- 1. Using your favorite archiving tool(for example 7zip), open Assorted Wildlife Mod zip file
- 2. Then just copy the 2 folders (mods, resorces) to your .minecraft folder.
- 3. Make sure Meta-INF folder is deleted. (.minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar)
- 4. Run game and enjoy!
Toggling each included mod on/off:
Modloader has this function built-in. Afterand this mod (LK’s Assorted Wildlife) are installed and minecraft is started up at least one time. Just go to .minecraft/config/ .cfg and change the corresponding ‘on’ to ‘off’. Here is an example to turn the Gorilla Mod off. This can be applied to all mods in the Kollection.
- mod_Rilla=on change to
- mod_Rilla=off and restart Minecraft.
This mod creates its own properties file at location: .minecraft/config/LK.properties. The spawn rate for each mob is adjustable. Each are labeled. Only whole numbers are acceptable (1-99). And are applied after restarting Minecraft. Slower machines should use caution when increasing the spawn rate.
Labels for SinglePlayerCommands:
- FISHY : lkfishy, lkfishy2 ,lkfishy3, lkriverfishy, lkriverfishy2, lkriverfishy3
- LoafCat: cat, cat2, cat3
- Gorilla Mod: gorilla, gorillasnow
- Pygmy Mod: pygmy, icepygmy, sandpygmy, swamppygmy
- Centaur Mod: centaur
- Anubis Dog: anubisdog
- Polar Bear: polarbear
- Snow Leopard: snowleopard
- Bird: lkbird
- Angler: angler
- Infernal Hound: infernalhound
- Brown Bear: brownbear
Assorted Wildlife Screenshots
Before ocelots, there were LoafCats!