If you’ve ever felt the need to get down and boogie in Minecraft, DiscoCraft has you covered! DiscoCraft includes everything you’ll need to build a fully functional disco in your Minecraft world and get down!
- A fully functional disco ball that lights up any room with colorful reflections
- Dance floors that flash synchronously and receive redstone signals wirelessly
- 6 new music discs with disco music produced by Kevin MacLeod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download DiscoCraft Mod
- Put DiscoCraft Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
More posts of DiscoCraft Mod :
Note that one dance floor receiving a redstone signal will illuminate all dance floors in its vicinity because of the wireless technology it requires.