If you play Minecraft alone, then you might know that it is a very lonely place for an individual. If the only reason you play Minecraft is because you saw some of your favourite YouTubers playing it, then I think that the Famous2 Mod is perfect for you! The Famous2 Mod was developed by Wasliebob and is a brand new modification. The Famous2 mod is a very extensive mod that adds in a range of features, from food, to weapons, to AI. This mod is perfect for anyone who wants a starter kit/mod to expand their vanilla Minecraft.
We recommend you use NEI to find the recipes and items that this mod will add.
Famous2 Mod Main Features
- Perhaps the most noticeable and impressive feature within this modification is the addition of fifty two, (you read that right, 52) famous skins in your Minecraft world.
- Personalities include the likes of Simon, Duncan and Hannah from the Yogscast to EthosLab and Hypixel. While this is exciting, only a few AI have specific item drops.
- For example, Honeydew from the Yogscast drops a Jaffa cake upon death. This item can then be used further on in the mod to help with crafting.
Famous2 Mod Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: This mod is fantastic, many people who play Minecraft only play because they have been influenced by famous YouTube stars. This mod in some ways enables you to play with whoever you want to. The skins and drops are well textured and aesthetically pleasing, it is current and up to date with the latest patch, and it is also available for client and server download.
NEGATIVES: Unfortunately, updates that include the different biomes and dimensions have not been made yet. On top of that, no changelogs are available to view to the public.
How to Install Famous2 Mod
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of MINECRAFT FORGE API to run this mod correctly.
- Next, simply just download the Famous2 Mod and drag and drop the contents of the .zip folder into the ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Lastly, load up Minecraft and run the mod, ENJOY!