This mod adds flint weapons, tools, armor and more…
- Flint armor is between iron and leather, in durability and protection.
- Flint tools can destroy everything stone can, have a durability between stone and iron, is as fast as iron, is more enchantable than iron, stone and diamond.
- Flint swords are as powerful as iron, and have a durability between stone and iron.
- Can be crafted from gravel, with 9 gravel to 4 flint.
- Sharpened flint is created in a crafting grid now, with 6 flint being crafted into 2 sharpened flint
- Sharpeners are powered with one piece of redstone per 10 flint sharpened.
- Sharpened flint tools can destroy everything diamond can, have low durability, between wood and stone, but the cutting speed of gold, and are as enchantable as regular flint tools.
- The sword is similar, with an attack power of diamond, but low durability.
- Tempered flint armor is between iron and diamond, in both protection and durability.
- Tempered flint is made in a furnace, by smelting flint.
- Flint hatchets have a very low durability, and a slightly lower cutting speed than flint axes.
- Sharpened flint hatchets have an even lower durability, but a faster cutting speed than flint hatchets.
- Both can be crafted in a 2×2 square and require less resources than axes.
- Install Modloader
- Install in the same way you installed ModLoader, that includes overwriting the armor folder (It doesn’t actually overwrite it, just merges it)
- OPTIONAL: Edit the config file (in .minecraft/config) to your needs (After first run).
More posts of FlintCraft Mod :