The Herbology Mod is a new way to approach medicine and brewing in Minecraft! Plant lovers will finally be able to make some powerful new medicines and hunt down and harvest for a large number of ingredients. And with over 16 new herbs to find, there’s plenty to explore and try out before finding something that works for you!
16 New Herbal Plants – What’s an Herbology mod with a flurry of new plants to hunt for? New plants included (along with their brewing and medicine status effects) are:
- Aconite (Poison – brewing only)
- Buckthorn (Strength – brewing and medicine)
- Eucalyptus (Haste – medicine only)
- Fennel (Instant damage – brewing only)
- Ginko (Resistance – brewing and medicine)
- Ginseng (Improves potency – brewing and medicine)
- Jasmine (Night vision – brewing only)
- Juniper (Extends duration – brewing and medicine)
- Lavender (Jumping – medicine only)
- Mandrake (Splash potion effect – brewing only)
- Myrrh (Nightvision – brewing and medicine)
- Rosemary (Instant health – brewing and medicine)
- Sage (Speed – brewing and medicine)
- Thyme (Regeneration – brewing and medicine)
- Turmeric (Fire Resistance – brewing and medicine)
- Valerian (Waterbreathing – medicine only)
Each plant spawns naturally in small groups and will drop a unique ingredient when harvested. But if you should need more, there’s always other ways to get them…
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Herbology Mod zip file
- Put Herbology Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.