ShoulderSurfing is a mod that created from scratch which replaces the default third person behind-the-body view (F5 key) with a more traditional “over the shoulder” view. This style of camera was pioneered by games like Capcom’s Resident Evil 4.
- Over-the-shoulder camera
- Saved settings
- Hotkeys to move the camera a bit (default I-J-K-L)
- Corrective cross-hair positioning
- Dont show player head if camera gets too close to it
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Shoulder Surfing Mod
- Open the zip file
- The JAR file needs to go into the COREMODS folder under Minecraft. Make sure to remove any previous versions from the COREMODS and MODS folder. This mod will not work if placed anywhere but the COREMODS folder!
More posts of Shoulder Surfing Mod :
Shoulder Surfing Screenshots
More pics with some mods, different rotation/zoom settings, different FoV, etc.