The Star Wars Mod mixes the incredible universe of the Star Wars saga with the limitless possibilities of the famous sandbox game Minecraft. Minecraft gives you the ability to make what you want; this mod extends its functions. The mod involves players choosing a faction (for example Jedi, Sith etc.) and trying to become the most powerful being in the universe. The player can find new ores underground, craft weapons like lightsabers and blasters, level up, unlock special equipment and force powers, kill enemies (different for each faction), buy things from the virtual shop and local markets, visit new planets (such as Tatooine, Coruscant etc.) and create bases thanks to Minecraft’s code.
Make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed
- 1) Click Start and write in the search bar: %appdata%
- 2) Go into .minecraft
- 3) Go into bin and open minecraft.jar with a software like WinZIP
- 4) Delete the “META-INF” folder inside minecraft.jar
- 5) Open the directory called “PUT in minecraft.jar” of the StarWars mod (this directory should be in this ZIP file)
- 6) Select all the files (and directories) and drag them into minecraft.jar
- 7) Open the directory called “PUT in .minecraft” and drag all the files (and directories) into your .minecraft folder
- 8) Launch Minecraft and try all the new features of this awesome mod!
More posts of StarWars Mod :