ThrowCraft adds 2 ‘categories’ of throwable eggs to the game. One is eggs, which spawn a mob where they land similar to a regular egg that a chicken drops, but there is a 100% spawn rate. The other type is the bombs. There are far fewer bombs, and I am working on adding more (please leave suggestions). The bombs have a massive effect on the terrain.
- The water bomb spawns a ball of water depending on its size (see crafting recipes)
- The lava bomb does the same, but with lava
- The fire bomb is like a Molotov cocktail and spreads fire in a decent radius
- The lightning bomb spawns 5 lightning strikes very close to where it lands
Many people ask what the difference is between the eggs and the ones in vanilla. ThrowCraft was actually originally made before the vanilla eggs came out, and ThrowCraft eggs are craftable in survival mode, and you get to throw them through the air, not against a block!
- Download and install
- Download ThrowCraft Mod zip file
- Put ThrowCraft Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
Note: If there is no mods folder for you in the .minecraft folder, start minecraft so that forge generates the folder, or create it yourself
Note to server owners: You enable and disable crafting recipes of different eggs and bombs for your server, so if you are worried about extreme griefing, jut turn it off in config/ThrowCraft.cfg.