Gameplay and balance tweaks, better mod integration, and scripting support
- Allows additional Minecraft blocks and items to be used as furnace fuel
- Allows bleaching wool with bone meal
- Allows some mods’ blocks and items to be used as furnace fuel
- Adds recipes for using mods’ blocks and items between mods
- Adds Equivalent Exchange 3 transmutations for various blocks and items, including other mods
- Adds aspects for various blocks and items from other mods
- Can be enabled: cook rotten flesh to leather
- Can be enabled: stack saddles, empty buckets, eggs, ender eyes and pearls, snowballs, cakes, beds, doors, boats, signs and minecarts to 64.
- Download and install
- Put the file mod_moreEverything.zip in /mods/ directory.
- After the first run, mod_moreEverything.js will appear in /config/ directory.