When anything living takes damage, the damage they took will bounce off their head, with a cool little effect.
Now shows the Mob portrait preview with current health when you mouse over mobs! Every registered Mob type (mod mobs too) can have this preview adjusted using config files, so full compatibility is easy. Have a mob displaying incorrectly? Navigate to /.mincraft/config/DIAdvancedCompatibility/class.path.to.entity.cfg, open it with whatever editor you use, and descriptions for all the adjustments are listed.
- Delete the META-INF THEN copy everything inside the zip into your .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar (You can edit it with 7zip (recommended) or WinRAR.
- This will just be ‘minecraft’ if your os has file extensions disabled(they are disabled by default).
- Run after installation to make sure everything is running fine, and this will also create the necessary folders so you can’t mess that up.
- Delete all your configs before updating from an old version, including the Advanced Directory!
- Download DamageIndicators Mod and put it in your .minecraft/mods folder.