Extrapolated Ores is Minestrapolation’s Ore segment, as you should have been able to figure out by the title. The mod segment adds 9 ores to the Overworld, 2 to the Nether, 11 new tool and armor materials, several new decoration blocks, and a new “Plating” system for improving your tools, weapons, and armor.
- This mod uses up a TON of item and block IDs. Forge should fix most id conflicts, but it may not work with larger mod packs like Tekkit
- Compatibility of this mod and any others has not been tested. Use with other mods at your own risk.
- This mod adds a bunch of new ores and stuff that needs new chunks to generate.
- Download and install installer
- Download Extrapolated Ores Mod
- Put Extrapolated Ores Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create it
More posts of Extrapolated Ores Mod :
Extrapolated Ores Screenshots