Magic Crusade RPG Mods was made to create a kind of RPG gameplay in Minecraft; adding NPC, dungeon, classes (rogue, hunter, mage…), spells, mana / vigor / fury, and a loads more
How to install Magic Crusade RPG Mods for Minecraft:
- Download and install installer
- Download Magic Crusade RPG Mods
- Go into your .minecraft folder (%appdata% on windows)
- Go into your “versions” folder and create a new folder called: MagicCrusade_1_6_2
- Into you MagicCrusade_1_6_2 folder, copy / paste a 1.6.2.jar (minecraft.jar) and a 1.6.2.json (both of this file are locate in “.minecraft/versions/1.6.2 by default)
- Rename this 2 files with: MagicCrusade_1_6_2.jar and MagicCrusade_1_6_2.json
Open with an editor (Blocnote or Notepad) the MagicCrusade_1_6_2.json file. On the first lane, replace:
- Open your MagicCrusade_1_6_2.jar with an archive software (Winrar, winzip…). Delete the Meta-inf folder!
- Put all the files into the folder: “inside_Minecraft.jar” in the previous downloaded pack.
- Launch your Minecraft Launcher and create a new profil. Select the version: “MagicCrusade_1_6_2″
- You’re now ready to play Magic Crusade RPG mod, please please please, enjoy it!
- Think about selecting the resource pack to get everying (new musics, item’s name…)
Magic Crusade RPG Screenshots and Recipes
A sort of mod’s wiki. Here, you’ll get all about the mod (items, mobs, dungeons, classes…) nice reading to you!
• Classes System:
He has a powerful and unique sword which can be charged by right-clicking.
His damages are permanently increased.
He has a fury (rage) gauge which increase by hiting mob’s. It can be use to use his spells.
He starts with a unique dagger, which poison ennemis.
He runs faster and can jump higher.
He has a gauge of vigor to use his spells
He has a Magic staff, throwing fired-redstone.
He has many spells which can be launch with his mana gauge.
He starts with a magic staff. This one can fire every ennemi around him. hthttp://grillecube.fr/rpgMods/screenshot/item/batonFeu.png
His spell mainly revive death monsters to protect him.
He uses the Mana.
He has a powerful bow which allow him to use his spell.
He uses the vigor, and his spell can enchant his arrow (poison, knocback, fire…)
He has an unique staff which throw holy particles.
He can invoke Holy Blaze, heal and buff himself!
(Screenshot when you first connect to your World.)
• Spells: -> There is to way to use spell. You can right click with the spell item, or configue maccro’s. (maccro can be configured by pressing “P”, it may be the easiest way to play)
-> Electric explosion: Random electric particles appears and inflicts random damages to nearby ennemis.
-> Charge Your caracter charge the way you’re looking for.
-> Sword Charge: By right clicking with your sword, it becames charged and your next hit will create a small explosion of particles.
-> Stone skin: Increase your armor for a while
-> Invisibility, You became invisible.
-> Smaller, you became smaller
-> Dagger charging: You next hit will inflicts more damages and the poison will be more effective.
-> Assassination: You jump behind your target
-> Explosion: You create an explosion around you which inflicts severals damages to nearby ennemis.
-> Incineration: Fire particles + fire appears around you and every nearby ennemis became fired.
-> Arborestation: make a tree grow!
-> Jump: You can spam jump (sort of flying)
-> Implosion: Your ennemies implode (explosion + fire)
-> Arcane shot: You cast arcanes particles which will hit ennemis.
-> Transfert: You exchange your position with your target
-> Summon Skeleton: 4 Skeleton(1 hp) appears and protect you. Their aura is very powerful.
-> Devastation: A stone block hit nearby ennemis + you drain them 1 hp.
-> Dark Shot: Cast dark particles which will hit ennemis.
-> Summon a mutant zombi: Summon a mutant zombie which will protect you.
-> Summon wolves You can summon 4 wolves max.
-> Fired shoot: Your next arrow is fired.
-> Poisoned shot: Your next arrow is poisoned.
-> Bumping shot: Your next arrow has a knockback effect.
-> Explosive shot: Your next arrow will destroy the World…
-> Multiples shot: You’ll will next shoot 4 arrows.
-> Summon holy blazes: You can summon 4 holy blazes max. (cf mobs for more informations)
-> Holy shoot: You cast holy particles which will inflicts damages to hited ennemis.
-> Purification: Holy particles spawn all around you; healing ally and inflicting damages to nearby ennemis.
-> Concentration: You get 3 buffs (heal, resistance and damageboost)
-> Holy explosion: You create a huge holy explosion around you.
• The Mystics Groves.
Recommended: Adjust your brightness to max for a better gameplay experience.
(Echap > Options > Video Settings > Brightness (max) )
To get into this dimension; you have to make a standar portal with Blue Wood (cf “Generation”) and active it with flint and steal.
This dimension with floating island has a loads of resources! You’ll find dungeons and 2 bosses.
You’ll find as well a load of new vegetations (blue vines, 6 or 7 new flowers, holy water)
(-> The holy water heal you if you stay inside)
• The other Biom; Dark Groves: (with structures generations)
• Dungeons: Dungeons allow you to drop rares items, such has your classe’s armor, magic stones, powerful staff…
This first dungeon randomly appear in the World; Are you ready to fight The Lord of the Dungeon? He will gave you the helmet of your classe’s armor.
(There is a hidden chest inside it)
You will only find it in desert. There is mainly sand slimes + sand bosses…
It appears in plains… you will easily recognize it; get ready to fight again the Orc King, Orc mage, orc warrior and goblins!
• + Manys dungeons in the new dimension you’ll have to discover….
• Mobs: Many mobs were adding to the Game!!!
They randomly appears in Ocean, they are invisible and deals heavy damages…
-> Stymphalides: These small animals can be tamed with dimensionals flowers. They can be very useful!
-> Crocottas: Aggresives and strong wolves.
-> Aries: (passive mobs)
-> Centaurs: They are passive but they ripost if you attack them. They can summon spider…
-> Elves, they can poisoned you.
-> Holy Blazes, summoned by Priest.
Their aura heals nearby allies and inflicts damages to ennemis, they got 2 Health points.
-> Mutants zombis, summoned by necromancers.
-> Flying mounts (dragons)
-> News npc’s. Some can be recruit and will protect you, others will give you objectives…
-> The Reptilard
He spawns in Nether only. He is very powerful and can spawn fire under you.
The Scorch: This dragon spawns in small island into the Mystic groves. He throw a lot of fireballs and can spawn lightning on you… Pay attention to this powerful boss!
Master of the Sky: You will only find him into a dungeon into the Mystic Groves. He is extremly powerful (480 hp), deals heavy damages (particles, explosions, 10 hp per hit), get ready for an epic fight!
-> Stone golem:
He spawns in Plains. He can bump you very high and summon falling stones… Pay attention to him!
-> The Lord of the Dungeon. He appears in dungeons. He has heavy damages and a powerful knockback effect. He his surround with manys mobs.
-> Sand Bosses + sand slimes: (inside desert dungeons, pay attention to explosion!)
-> King and Mages orcs: (inside the orc dungeon, will loot special item)
-> Goblins and Orcs, they spawn in the orc dungeon.
• Generation: Here, you’ll get all about the world generations (expect dungeons)
-> Oceans have been dynamised; krakens, fishers npc, icerberg…
-> Forest (jungle included): Adding a strange blue tree… You can make the Mystic Groves Portal with it! (just like a nether portal)
-> The Ethernium. Bright ore which spawned beetwen Y:0 – Y:8 by vein of 1 to 7.
-> Silver: Only appears in the Mystic Groves.
-> Titanium: Only appears in the Mystic Groves. (rare, Y:86, Y:94)
-> Radioactive ore: (Mystic Groves only), it drops the radioactive stones.
-> Combustium: (Mystic Groves only),this is a sort of improved coal, which can be used into furnaces.
• Mercenaries camps:
You’ll find them in plains. There is mercenaries which can be recruited.
• Items: This section contains: staff, food, armor, vegetals, tools.
Weapons / tools:
– The 5 unique item.
Many rares items can be looted in booses and looted in chest which randomly appears in dungeon and in the world.
– Elfic staff: Nearby ennemis became jailed inside leaves.
– Glow staff. Burn all ennemis around you.
– Electric staff Lighting appears to nearby ennemis (looted in Orc mages)
– Diamond staff: Bump your ennemis!!!
– Ethernium sword: If you got the full Ethernium armor equiped, you’ll get a special effect on the Sword: While you hit ennemis, light particles appears and damages nearby ennemis.
– Silver sword, this sword is more powerful than an iron one but less than a diamond one.
-Titanium sword: The sword dealing the most true damages in the game.
– Ethernium, Titanium and Silver tools availables!
Every classes has its own Armor which can be looted in Dungeon and bosses.
-> They give you a special bonus
– Hunters: Your bow have more damages/range
– Hunter: Poison last longer, you jump higher, night vision…
– Mage: Increase your damages.
– Warrior: Increase charge, sword damages…
– Necromancer: Summons more skeleton, deals more damages….
(examples of armor, Mage, Rogue, Hunter
-> Ethernium Armor:
The full armor will give you the special effect on the Ethernium sword. This armor is as powerful as the diamond one.
-> Silver Armor: It protects you a few more than an iron set.
->Titanium Armor: The best armor in the game. It protects you more than a diamond armor.
– Red and yellow berry, you’ll find them into the Mystic Groves.
– Hard boiled egg:
– Sausages: 3 cooked porks:
– 2 News seeds, you can get them by the same way as the traditional one. (Destroying tall grass)
– Pork cake.
4 are available in the game. You can loot them in boss, mobs, chest, or quests…
– Radioactive stone, you became radioactif. It inflicts damages to every nearby ennemis while equipped.
– Eather stone, your armor is permanently increased
– Pyrotechnic Stone, You’re immune from fire damages.
– Aqueous stone, traveling in water improved .
– Rare stone: You get twice more experience.
• For map creator:
Adventure map with the Magic Crusade mod can create awesome challenges to players!!!
You can find the command block in the redstone creative tab.
-> So, if you make a map with the Magic Crusade mod, you will get some new commands which can be use as original ones (in chat or with commands blocks + redstone)
The block or item ID can be find by placing your mouse on it.
/chest, x, y, z, itemID, amout, itemID2, amount2, itemID3, amount3 etc…:
/chest, here, itemID, amout, itemID2, amount2, itemID3, amount3 etc…:
here = current coordinates (while taping by a player)
x = x coodinates.
y = y coodinates.
z = z coodinates.
itemID = the id of the item or block you want to appears in chest
amount = the amount of this item or block you want per slot.
itemID2 = another itemstack
amount2 = the amount of the itemstack2
-> This itemstack will appears to a random slot in the chest.
Example: (16 diamond to a chest at X:136, Y:64, Z:177)
/spawnmob, x, y, z, mobName.
To Create a mob spawner with the given coordinates + given mobs
Mob name List for the command (the underline one):
• Master of the Sky: “bossBleu”
• King Orc: “bossOrc”
• Mage Orc: “mageOrc”
• Sand boss: “CubeSable”
• Stone Golem: “Golem”
• Lord of the Dungeon: “Chevalier”
• EnderDragon: “EnderDragon”
• Wither: “WitherBoss”
• Reptilard: “Reptilard”
• Sand slime: “SlimeSable”
• Aggresiv Warrior: “GuerrierMechant”
• Lutin: “lutin”
• Scorch: “scorch”
• Crocotta: “crocotta”
• Stymphalide: “stymph”
• Aries: “belier”
• Centaurus: “centaure”
• Goblin: “Gobelin”
• Orc: “Orc”
• Summoned Zombie: “ZombieAsservi”
• Summoned Skeleton: “SkeletonAlly”
• Summoned blaze: “BlazeAlly”
• Mercenarie: “Guerrier”
• Dragon: “Dragon”
• PigZombie: “PigZombie”
• Ghast: “Ghast”
• Giant zombie: “Giant”
• Spider: “Spider”
• Creeper: “Creeper”
• Zombie: “Zombie”
• Spider: “Spider”
• Skeleton: “Skeleton”
• Enderman: “Enderman”
• CaveSpider: “CaveSpider”
• Silverfish: “Silverfish”
• Blaze: “Blaze”
• MagmaCube: “LavaSlime”
• Bat: “Bat”
• Witch: “Witch”
• Chicken: “Chicken”
• Pig: “Pig”
• Sheep: “Sheep”
• Cow: “Cow”
• Wolf: “Wolf”
• Horse: “EntityHorse”
• Villager: “Villager”
• SnowMan: “SnowMan”
• Ozelot: “Ozelot”
• MushroomCow: “MushroomCow”
/explosion, player, x, y, z, power, doesItGrief.
Create an explosion to given coordinates, given power and if it does destroy the World.
(ex: /explosion @p, 64, 70, 64, 10, true)
/addPotionEffect, player, potionID, lastFor, amplifier.
Add a potion effect to the choosen player.
(ex: /addPotionEffect toss77123, 1, 20, 1)
toss77123 will get a speed potion effect II, for 20 seconds.
List of Potion ID:
1: Move speed
3: Faster digging
4: Lowest digging
5: Damage boost
12: Fire resistance
13: Water breathing
16: Night Vision
21: Health boost