The Sapp Vator Mod is a plugin that allows you to actually create realistic, working elevators in Minecraft. No longer will you have to struggle with Minecart elevators, and struggle to learn the complex ways of redstone or command blocks! Now you can simply use the Sapp Vator Mod and have real elevators! I highly recommend this mod because personally I know the life long struggle of Minecraft elevators and I’m glad to see a mod that can finally fix that problem. This mod is worth a download, who knows you might even use it on your servers!
Sapp Vator Mod Main Features!
- You can build your elevator out of any material that you want.
- To work, it must be 6×6 above and symmetrical.
- The system that the elevator works on is all wall signs!
- Easy to understand and create!
How to use the Sapp Vator Mod
- To use this, create a 6×6 room. Then have the bottom floor sign say: the height of the elevator, the amount of floors, and T/F to double doors.
- Then on the floors up, simply copy this: [SappVator] and then current floor number.
Sapp Vator Mod Pros and Cons!
- You can use this plugin for servers and client.
- Easy to understand, simple to create.
- Frequent updates.
- Offers a smooth/non-glitch animation.
- There are currently no faults with this Minecraft mod.
How to install the Sapp Vator Mod
- First, download the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Then, download the Sapp Vator Mod.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!