The WateringCraftory Mod is a mod developer by ComicRetrolution as part of the ‘FarmCraftory Mod’. The FarmCraftory mod is a huge expansive mod that is split in specific sections all based around the idea of improving the farming skill by making it more challenging. In particular, the WateringCraftory Mod adds in a variety of watering cans into the game that you must use in order to grow your crops!
WateringCraftory Mod Main Features
- There are currently five types of watering can: wooden, stone, iron, gold and diamond.
- Each watering can is crafted with the material in the same way, in total, five resources must be used
- Each watering can provides a different radius or range, and after a while the watering can must be refilled.
- Please note that if you install this mod, you must fill up your watering can everyday and water your plants!
WateringCraftory Mod Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: is forge compatible and can be installed on client and server. I strongly recommend that you download this mod as it provides more of a challenge to Minecraft which can only be a good thing! The new farming mechanics, including the daily water also improves the farming side of Minecraft!
NEGATIVES: I cannot find a fault with this mod, the WateringCraftory Mod is a solid, compact mod!
How to Install WateringCraftory Mod
- First of all, download and install the latest version of MINECRAFT FORGE to correctly run the WateringCraftory Mod!
- Next, download the WateringCraftory Mod and drag and drop the .zip files in the ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft directory!
- Load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
More posts of WateringCraftory Mod :