The Why Not Craft Mod created by the developer ‘djelliotth’. This mod actually acts like more of a community project. The idea of this pack is that the community put ideas forward to the developer and he will create it. Literally, anything that is suggest he will create. Because of this, this mod sometimes feels a bit random and out of sorts. But overall, this pack does add some pretty cool new features that you might want to check out. This texture pack is only 85%. Although the creator does not want to release it fully any time soon.
Why Not Craft Mod Main Features!
- Over 100 new blocks and even four new mods!
- Many new different types of weapon! Including the Wooden Hollow Sword and the Dark Gem Blade.
- Dwarfs are some of the newest mobs that are added.
- A Katana, the Fire Blade, Ember, and so much more.
- Includes its own server that you can play on!
Why Not Craft Mod Pros and Cons!
- Compatible with lots of other mods.
- Allows you to add items by suggestion.
- Allows for SMP and client installation.
- There are currently no faults with this Minecraft mod.
How to install the Why Not Craft Mod
- First, download the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Then, download the Why Not Craft Mod.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!