- Always back up your world saves even if you don’t use mods just to be safe.
- A Configuration file for this mod will automatically generate after starting Minecraft with this mod and Forge properly installed. It is located in the .minecraft/config/ folder. You can use it to change settings for this mod, such as resolving any ID conflicts with other mods..
- To edit the configuration file you can open it with something like notepad and then change the values after the equal sign. When you are done, save it.
- After an update to this mod and/or Minecraft you should delete this configuration file so it can generate a new one.
- 1. Install the required version of in to your minecraft.jar
- 2. Remove META-INF from your minecraft.jar
- 3. Put the zip file WitchesandMore into your /mods folder
- 4. Load up Minecraft and play!
No base class files were altered so it should work with many other mods.