Four new tools to make your creative life easier.
How to use:
- You’ll find the four new tools on the Tools tab in creative.
- Put the tool in your hotbar, and put the block you want to place in the slot to the left. (blank slot places air)
- The number of tools controls how many blocks you place at once (eg a stack of 8 wands will place 8 blocks at once). Hold control and scroll the mousewheel to change it quickly.
- Right click to place. Left click to undo (up to 5x).
- Hold control while clicking to allow diagonal lines / diagonal filling.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.