Four new tools to make your creative life easier.
How to use:
- You’ll find the four new tools on the Tools tab in creative.
- Put the tool in your hotbar, and put the block you want to place in the slot to the left. (blank slot places air)
- The number of tools controls how many blocks you place at once (eg a stack of 8 wands will place 8 blocks at once). Hold control and scroll the mousewheel to change it quickly.
- Right click to place. Left click to undo (up to 5x).
- Hold control while clicking to allow diagonal lines / diagonal filling.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Build Faster Mod :
Build Faster Screenshots
Place a long row of blocks at once
Place blocks in mid air
Replace all blocks of one type with another one
Add an extra row to the top of curved walls with a single click