Deck the halls, bundle up in your warm clothes, and prepare for a Minecraft holiday celebration! ChristmasCraft features a number of changes to help you get into the Christmas spirit:
- Colder biomes, meaning snow is all around!
- New items and recipes for delicious Christmas-time treats!
- A Christmas Tree Stand on which to grow your very own Christmas tree!
- Decorations, such as Christmas ornaments, wreaths, stockings, and redstone-powered Christmas lights!
- The ability to wrap up nearly any item as a Christmas present, and give it as an item or place it like a block!
- A new semi-rare friendly mob, the Creeper Claus!
- Santa’s helpers, the Ender Elves, are here to deliver presents!
- Perhaps even a visit from Santa himself??
How to install Christmas Mod:
- Download and install
- Download the mod
- Unzip file
- Drag and drop the jar file into the C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods folder. If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
Note: If you want to run ChristmasCraft on a server, players will still need to install ChristmasCraft to connect to your server!