Dubstep Gun Mod adds modeled guns to the game, a gun can be fired by clicking the right mouse button, stop it by clicking again, it shoots musical waves as a particle while playing a tune.
- First Dubstep Gun – The gun that is needed to craft all others.
- Explosive Dubstep Gun – The gun that wrecks terrain.
- Circular Dubstep Gun – The gun that has a lot of power.
- Bat Killer – The gun that hits very wide spread.
- Focused Gun – The gun that has a focused explosion that wrecks even obsidian.
- Mining Gun – The gun that doesn’t hurt entities, and has 100% drop rate from explosions.
- Void Gun – The gun that cleans up after explosions (0% drop rate).
- The Yogs Gun – The gun that sets everything on fire.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
How to install a pack:
- Move the zip to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Extract the .zip file inside the mods folder, it will create a folder called ‘assets’ in the mods folder, also allow it to add to the ‘saintspack’ folder
- Move the assets folder to the ‘Saintspack.zip’
- Open the file ‘Packs.txt’ in .minecraft/mods/saintspack
- To the bottom of the list, add the name of the content pack (lowercase)