This mod introduces, well, gases into the Minecraft world. This mod aims to fix that. It might seem like gases will only have a small impact on your world, but believe me, it won’t.
- Neat flowing gases with different properties!
- Generated gas pockets! You’ll only find them if you dig for them.
- Deadly steam! Better be careful when mining that obsidian.
Here’s an example of what you should not do
Gas. A miner’s foe or a miner’s friend?
So, which gases are there?
That is entirely up to you to find out. What I can mention, though, is that you should be very careful with those torches. It might set something on fire. We don’t want that, now do we?
All right, there are gases in my Minecraft world. How is that going to affect me?
Do not underestimate the effect gases have on your world, specifically your mining experience. All in all, having gases in your world will actually make survival harder unless you use it to your advantage. If you enter your mines unaware of what you could encounter, you will most likely end up dead. Upcoming features in this mod will make it possible to take use of gas (as a fuel source).
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer or Modloader
- Download Gases Mod
- Put zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
More posts of Gases Mod :