If you have every played totally vanilla Minecraft then you will know that the archery options to not cover too much. There is one bow and one set of arrows! I think that this is a huge shame because I think archery and firing bows is one of the most fun things in Minecraft! If you get annoyed by the lack of variety in Minecraft archery then I have just the the mod for you. The Hawkeye Mod adds the a main bow which is capable of firing up to eight different types of arrows! This bow will last up to three times longer than the vanilla bow and is very easy to use!
Hawkeye Mod Main Features!
- The Hawkeye Bow is the main attraction to this mod. It can be created in the vanilla way, but using Obsidian instead.
- There are eight possible arrows to use with this special bow.
- You can use the ‘Z’ and ‘X’ keys to cycle through them!
- There are exploding arrows, fire arrows and also a throwing knife!
- You can also do more practical things like using an arrow to mine, or place torches!
Hawkeye Mod Pros and Cons!
- Available for SMP and Client.
- 100% Complete and ready to play.
- Features smooth animations and texture models.
- There are currently no faults with this Minecraft mod.
How to install the Hawkeye Mod
- First, download the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Then, download the Hawkeye Mod.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!