Toontown brings your favorite cartoon characters into the real world! Inspired by the town of the same name from the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit, this mod will be the perfect combination of the real world and the cartoon world!
Peanuts: Charlie Brown, Linus, Lucy, Snoopy and Woodstock.
- Charlie Brown Linus and Lucy can be traded with.
- Snoopy is tameable using bones. He can be healed with meat.
- Woodstock chirps like a bird.
Looney Tunes: Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd.
- Bugs Bunny will follow you if you are holding carrots. He also drops carrots.
- Elmer Fudd can be traded with and drops a rifle.
- Daffy Duck will follow you if you are holding bread. He also drops bread.
SpongeBob SquarePants: SpongeBob SquarePants, Gary the Snail and Plankton.
- SpongeBob is tameable with Jelly. He can also be healed with jelly. Jelly comes from smelting jellyfish caught with the jellyfishing net.
- Gary is Gary. He meows like a cat.
- Plankton is a hostile mob. He drops the secret formula used to make krabby patties.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Michaelangelo, Donatello, Leonardo, Raphael and the Foot Clan.
- All turtles can be traded with.
- Turtles will attack the foot clan mobs on sight.
- The Foot Clan are hostile mobs. They drop bows and arrows. They will attack the Ninja Turtles on sight.
Scaredy Squirrel: Scaredy Squirrel and his friend Dave.
- Scaredy Squirrel is tameable with peanuts. He is also healed with peanuts and drops peanuts when he dies.
- Dave is tameable with peanuts. He drops a skunk tail. Skunk tails can be used to make beds. Dave can also be healed with peanuts.
Regular Show: Mordecai, Rigby, and Summertime.
- Mordecai is tameable with bread and drops bread when he dies. Bread will also heal him when he is tamed.
- Rigby is tameable with peanuts and also drops peanuts. Peanuts are used to heal Rigby.
- Summertime is a hostile mob that spawns at night and drops music discs.
Winnie the Pooh: Winnie the Pooh and Piglet
- Winnie the pooh will follow you if you have honey. He also drops honey.
- Piglet will also follow you if you have honey, but he drops pork chops.
- The Autobot can only be spawned using an Autobot Cell which is crafted and works just like a spawn egg.
- The Autobot will destroy any hostile mobs in the area. It is not tameable and will never attack a player.
- The Decepticon can only be spawned using a Decepticon Cell which is crafted and works just like a spawn egg.
- The Decepticon is a hostile mob that fires lasers at you and will also attack the Autobots. Defeating the Decepticon is the only way to get the Laser Gun.
- Garfield is a stubborn cat.
- Odie is tameable with bones and can be healed with meat like a wolf.
Ed, Edd & Eddy:
- All three of these characters can be traded with like villagers.
Tom & Jerry:
- Tom can be tamed with fish. He can also be healed with fish and drops fish if killed.
- Jerry can be tamed with cheese. He can also be healed with cheese and drops cheese if killed.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.