Tropicraft Mod adds a whole new dimension, for those of us who love the beach.
- Adds new mob name Iguana : Usually in groups and acts just like wolves! Drops scale used to build scale armor
- Adds new starfish : They live on the sea floor, and run when attacked. Gives star shell, which doesn’t do anything right now but maybe in the future.
- Adds new Frogs : Green frogs are friends, but the other colors are deadly. Green frogs legs are used for eating (cooked). And the poison skins are for poisonous darts.
- Adds Easter islands heads : It destroys you, just don’t walk up to it with a chunk o’ head. When killed drop chunk o’ head.
- Adds a palm tree! : Palm trees, with trees and woods and coconuts.
- Adds coconuts: Coconuts can be chopped by a sword into coconut chunks which when you collect them up to 8 they will heal like cookies!
- Adds new and many kinds of flower!
- Adds new armor set (scale) if you wear all of it, meaning all of the set, you will get an effect of anti-fire!
- Add new drink and items.
- Add new blocks.
Entering the Tropical Realm is achieved by drinking a Piña Colada while sitting on any Chair. Pineapples, Bamboo Chutes, and Palm Trees are required for this, and are available in the Overworld. The Palm Tree must have at least one Coconut. Breaking the Coconut with a Sword will yield Coconut Chunks. An Empty Bamboo Mug made of the Bamboo Chutes combined with the Coconut Chunks and Pineapple will result in a Piña Colada. Sitting in a Chair at sunset and drinking the cocktail will take the player to the Tropical Realm on a Sandstone structure, with a fluid inside of it. This fluid acts as a portal to exit the realm. To exit, the player can drink another Piña Colada while sinking to the bottom of the portal.
To get into the realm:
- Get materials:
- Coconut chunks (Break a coconut with a sword)
- A pineapple
- Wool (Possible colors are red, yellow, light blue, magenta and green)
- Make a bamboo mug:
- Make a Pina Colada:
- Make a chair (Can be any of the previously listed colors):
- Place the chair
- At sunset, drink the Pina Coloda
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Extract the contents of the ‘mods’ folder in the zip file into folder /.minecraft/mods.
- Note: You will have to open up the zip to be able to extract the contents.
- Copy the TCSchematics folder into /.minecraft/
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.