Tropicraft adds a whole new dimension, for those of us who love the beach.
- Adds new mob name Iguana : Usually in groups and acts just like wolves! Drops scale used to build scale armor
- Adds new starfish : They live on the sea floor, and run when attacked. Gives star shell, which doesn’t do anything right now but maybe in the future.
- Adds new Frogs : Green frogs are friends, but the other colors are deadly. Green frogs legs are used for eating (cooked). And the poison skins are for poisonous darts.
- Adds Easter islands heads : It destroys you, just don’t walk up to it with a chunk o’ head. When killed drop chunk o’ head.
- Adds a palm tree! : Palm trees, with trees and woods and coconuts.
- Adds coconuts: Coconuts can be chopped by a sword into coconut chunks which when you collect them up to 8 they will heal like cookies!
- Adds new and many kinds of flower!
- Adds new armor set (scale) if you wear all of it, meaning all of the set, you will get an effect of anti-fire!
- Add new drink and items.
- Add new blocks.
- Delete META-INF
- Install Minecraft Forge into the jar
- Install RenderPlayerAPI into the jar
- Install Tropicraft.zip (within the downloaded zipfile) into the mods folder
- Install CoroAI for MC 1.4.5.zip (within the downloaded zipfile) into the mods folder
- Install Weather 1.22 for MC 1.4.5.zip (within the downloaded zipfile) into the mods folder
To get into the realm:
- Get materials:Bamboo
- Coconut chunks (Break a coconut with a sword)
- A pineapple
- Wool (Possible colors are red, yellow, light blue, magenta and green)
- Make a bamboo mug:
- Make a Pina Colada:
- Make a chair (Can be any of the previously listed colors):
- Place the chair
- At sunset, drink the Pina Coloda
Note: Due to Block/Item IDs changing, old worlds will be incompatible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Do NOT delete meta-inf in the server!
This renders the server jarfile corrupt.
You will need:
- Minecraft Forge.
- Grab minecraft_server.jar
- Install Minecraft Forge into the jarfile
- Install RenderPlayerAPI into the jarfile
- Extract Tropicraft.zip (within the downloaded zipfile) into the jarfile
- Extract CoroAI.zip (within the downloaded zipfile) into the jarfile
- Extract Weather.zip (within the downloaded zipfile) into the jarfile
- Have fun!