This mod basicly allows you to have any cape you want. (Not HD Capes)
When you have this mod installed you can either change the cape URL in your config, or you can go into your world and press C (By default).
If you press C something like this will pop up:
In this window you can simply put the url of the cape you desire. (URL must begin with either http:// or https:// and must end with .png)
If you are done typing or pasting the URL for your desired cape you can simply press “Set URL” and your cape will be updated.
Change URL Gui on fancy graphics
How to make a cape:
- Download template here.
- Edit template with paint (Or any image editing software).
- Upload cape to website that supports .png URL’s (http://imgur.com recommended)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.