AromaBackup saves and backs up your world, so just in case some other mod corrups your world or a Supercharged Creeper explodes the key infrastructure of your base, you have a backup to restore your world from.
- Scheduled Backups
- Backups by executing a command (“/backup”)
- Backups on world load/unload
- Delete old backups
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Aroma1997Core.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of AromaBackup Mod :