Assembly Line Mod is a mod that focuses on large scale automation of factory-like environments. Its main feature is transportation & automation systems that integrate with a large series of machines. Its secondary feature is mass production type machines that can process items on a large scale without conventional pipe inputs.
- Inserter – Moves items from one inventory to another. Works with autocrafters to assembly items. See ICBM mod for warhead & missile auto crafting.
- Rails – Custom rails not based on MC’s existing rails for transporting carts on all 6 sides of the block
- Stop Rails – stops a cart, can be controlled by redstone
- Load Rails – loads items onto carts
- Unload Rails – unloads items from carts
- Rotation Rails – rotates the car
- Orientation Rails – changes the side of the rail the cart is attached to
- Splitter Rails – rail that distributes carts evenly in two directions
- Armbot – From the original 1.2.5 – 1.6.4 versions
- Belts – From the original 1.2.5 – 1.6.4 versions
- Manipulator – From the original 1.2.5 – 1.6.4 versions