BiomeTweaker Mod allows nearly every aspect of a biome to be changed. Inspired by MineTweaker, this done by writing scripts that BiomeTweaker will interpret.
BiomeTweaker seeks to provide a way for people to customize biomes. With BiomeTweaker, you can change things such as snow, rain, top block, filler block, temperature, and much more. You can even add and remove biomes. Whether this be in a modpack or for a simple Let’s Play, hopefully BiomeTweaker will meet your needs. In the long run, BiomeTweaker will allow you to configure and change virtually every aspect of every biome.
- Go to BiomeTweaker Mod wiki page.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the ?mods? folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.