Ever get tired of plain old Iron Golems? So difficult to make, always look the same? Well, Extra Golems is here for you. Now introducing 20 golems made from vanilla blocks, ranging from wood and glass to diamond and nether brick. Each golem has unique properties.
- Diamond Golem (220 health, 20 attack)
- Emerald Golem (190 health, 18 attack)
- Gold Golem (80 health, 8 attack, knockback resistance)
- Lapis Lazuli Golem (50 health, 6 attack, gives targeted entities a negative potion effect)
- Sandstone Golem (15 health, 4 attack)
- Wool Golem (10 health, 1 attack, right click to change color)
- Hardened Clay Golem (22 health, 4 attack)
- Obsidian Golem (120 health, 18 attack)
- Librarian (Bookshelf) Golem (28 health, 4 attack, grants itself a beneficial potion effect)
- Glass Golem (8 health, 14 attack)
- Log Golem (20 health, 3 attack, right click to change texture)
- Clay Golem (20 health, 2 attack)
- Straw (Hay Bale) Golem (10 health, 1 attack)
- Nether Brick Golem (25 health, 7 attack, lights target entity on fire)
- Glowstone Golem (8 health, 12 attack, lights up in V1.15+)
- Endstone Golem (50 health, 7 attack, teleporting ability)
- Packed Ice Golem (18 health, 7 attack, walks over water and lava by cooling/freezing blocks)
- Nether Quartz Golem (85 health, 8.5 attack)
- TNT Golem (14 health, 2.5 attack, explodes when lit on fire, killed, and sometimes while attacking)
- Sponge Golem (20 health, 2 attack, soaks up water)
How to use:
- Make a Golem Spell by combining 1 Feather, 1 Redstone, 1 Ink Sack, and 1 Paper in a crafting grid.
- Make a Golem Head by combining a Golem Spell and a pumpkin: the block looks the same because all you did is stuff a magical paper inside.
To build a golem, start by placing blocks in a ‘T’ formation, similar to the Iron Golem layout. Finally, place a Golem Head on top. Once created, golems act like vanilla Iron Golems, killing monsters left and right and defending your fort / base / testificate prison.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Extra Golems Mod :