HxC Enchants Mod adds plenty of enchants to the game with a skyrim style charge.
- Adds 50+ enchants all of which can be disabled.
- Most Enchants use my Charges system, only 2 don’t.
- Charges system can be disabled, although I wish you wouldn’t..
- Balance is added through the charges system.
- Charms will be added in v3.
- Plans are in the works for displaying charges on HUD.
- Every aspect? of the enchants can be configed.
- AdrenalineBoost : Whilst in battle it buffs you with strength speed and jump boost.
- AuraDark : Nausea and Blindness added to entities within range
- AuraDeadly : Harms entities in range
- AuraFiery : burns entities in range
- AuraThick : slows entities in range
- AuraToxic : poisons entities in range
- Regen : Regenerates user
- Explosive : explosive arrows (on entity collision)
- Zeus : arrow spawns lightning on hit entity
- Homing : arrows seek entities
- Bound : Binds armour and items to player on death
- BattleHealing : heals you whilst in battle
- DivineIntervention : heals you and transports you to your spawn (bed or spawn) before death
- Examine : increases xp drop by mobs
- Auto-Smelt : smelts ores that you mine with bonus based on level
- Fly : allows you to fly
- JumpBoost : increases jump height
- LeadFooted : prevents knockback
- LifeSteal : heals you by damaging other
- Piercing : penetrates armour
- Repair : repairs item enchanted with this
- Shroud : makes armour not render
- SoulTear : tears enemies soul (NYI)
- Swiftness : increases movement speed
- Stealth : makes you invisible to mobs
- Vampirism : fills hunger based on damage dealt
- Venom : poisons hit entities
- Vitality : increases max health
- WitherProtection : cancels damage from withering
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install HxC-Core.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of HxC Enchants Mod :