It is said only the very brave or the very stupid mess with one of the most dangerous forces of nature.
For one to harness such raw power, one would need very specialized tools and machines.
That’s where LightningCraft comes in. Use the power of lightning to make stuff!
What can you do in LightningCraft?
- Make air terminals and lightning power cells to store LE (Lightning Energy)
- Swing golf clubs in the air to summon lightning to store at first, but then find better methods of doing so
- Make some electricium by striking an iron ingot, gold ingot, and diamond on the ground with lightning
- Use the LE to run machines and create powerful materials, such as electricium, skyfather, and mystic
- Machines include a faster furnace, a crusher, an infusion table, a device that can be used to move enchantments between items, and more
- Transmit your LE from base to another location if you so desire with transmitters and receivers
- Convert your stored lightning energy to and from RF
- Electricium is a metal that is a tier above diamond, as it is made by infusing an iron ingot with a gold ingot and a diamond. Swords and Hammers made from this metal have a chance to summon lightning on foes you strike.
- Make Kinetic tools, armor, and more that run on mobile lightning power
- The Skyfather material has physical properties slightly above Electricium, but its electrical properties are well beyond it. Skyfather tools have auto-smelting, the skyfather hoe has quick farm (hoe a 1×3 row at a time, use again to get a 5×5 hoed area), and the sword and hammer have a greater chance to strike your foes with lightning.
- Turns out, the gods don’t like mortals having such control over mother nature, so they’ve sent ones to deal with you, starting you on your divine journey to the Underworld…
- And much more!
A sample setup:
From the back:
The Underworld Portal:
Kinetic Armor and Sword:
Skyfather Armor and Sword:
The Lightning Guide also shows you infusion recipes!
Oh, and it has some sweet Thaumcraft integration. Aspects for everyone!