This mod adds colored stone, round BBQ, monochromatic blocks and a rainbow block. Traffic signs and a load of fences for blocks in the game. Also the blaster is pretty cool. Another cool feature are the glass doors which come in both plain and stained varieties.
- The mod adds lots of fencing options too so now your army of sheep, pigs and cows will no longer escape from their pens.
- Monoblocks also adds blocks that include addtional functions such as smelting with the Iron Furnace, storing items with the stone chest, lighting your land with numerous lighting options and listening to your favorite music with the stereo.
- The mod also adds weaponry and tools such as lightsabers, pickaxes, shovels, hoes, axes and a long range ammunition propelling device.
- If you ever happen to get hungry, don’t fear because many food items are avalible with Monoblocks. Sink your teeth into a pizza, donut, fries or if you are really hungry, a burger pattie.
- Monoblocks is also great for modern map makers with its additions of road related blocks including 49 traffic signs, 4 traffic lights and 2 street lights. The possibilities are endless with Monoblocks.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the ?mods? folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.