Multi-Hotbar Mod is a Minecraft mod that extends Minecraft’s hotbar past nine slots.
- Scroll through all hotbars.
- Tap a hotbar key (e.g. 1, 2, 9) multiple times to change hotbar selection.
- Hold ALT (configurable) and scroll to change hotbars.
- Hold ALT and press a hotbar key (1-4) to go to that hotbar.
- Toggle the hotbar with the grave (‘ ) key.
- Compatible with InventoryTweaks’ auto-refill.
- Client side – can connect to vanilla servers.
How to install Multi-Hotbar Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.