Photoptics Mod adds Optical Instruments to minecraft, like telescopes. Currently it adds basic binoculars, which can be crafted by 4 glass panes on the edges, 3 iron ingots on the middle row in the crafting table, and basic handheld telescope, which can be crafted by putting a glass block on the middle of the first row, an iron block on the second row, a glass pane on the third row.
Here are the basic binoculars and basic handheld telescope.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Stellar API.
- Download and install Stellar Sky Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.