Super Shaders brings richer colors, better contrast and other new visual effects to the world of Minecraft. In addition to enhanced lighting effects and even new colors of light (torches are brilliant and much brighter, for instance) you can also look forward to improved rain and even fog. Many players have complained about the relatively basic lens flare in Minecraft and this mod takes care of that while improving the bloom effect from sunlight just as well. While it does borrow some effects from other mods, like water lighting and ripples from Chocapic13’s shader pack, most of this content is unique.
- CPU: AMD or Intel Dual Core 2.6GHz
- RAM: minimum 4GB
- GPU: nVidia GTX 560/AMD Radeon HD 7870 or higher
- Lower Shadow RES and Distance
- Basic water with no water reflections
- No Lens flare
- Less Bloom
- No DOF or MotionBlur Versions
- No POM or Specular
- Average Shadow RES and Distance
- Has water reflections
- Has Lens flare
- Has best Bloom
- Has MotionBlur and DOF versions
- No POM or Specular ( if you want these features in Standard Version replace gbuffers_terrain.fsh and .vsh in standard version with the gbuffers_terrain files from ULTRA )
- Has same features as STANDARD
- Higher Shadow RES and Distance
- Has SSAO
- Has POM & Specular
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Optifine HD.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders.
- Download Super Shaders.
- Extract file.
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag Super Shaders folder into that.
- Select Super Shaders and select “Done”.
Super Shaders Screenshots