Tabula is A Minecraft Modeler.
- Ingame Minecraft modeler. Hit the T button on your keyboard or the T button in the main menu to access.
- Workspace folder within the /mods/ folder. Saves, textures, exports, etc go here.
- Function and UI based off Techne by ZeuX and r4wk. It’s meant to provide a replacement to Techne but not as a proper replacement for third party modelers such as Blender or Maya.
- Has the ability to open Techne files. Supports Child models and has Undo/Redo save-states.
- Keyboard shortcuts for New Project, Open Project, Delete, Cut, Copy, Paste, Paste in Place, Save, Undo, Redo.
- Imports models from Minecraft directly, including mod models (on best attempt). Yes that is how the EnderDragon model really looks like.
- Exports texture map of model and updated Java code for modders.