Zombie Infection is a mod with the purpose of adding that element missing on the Minecraft Vanilla Zombies, adding a new potion effect called infection, which has a 10% chance of appearing if a zombie hits you. If you get infected, you will receive a message on the chat that says ?You have been infected, find the cure.? after that you will have to find the cure as fast as you can. You also get certain effects when infected, such as:
- Infection (Adds the other effects)
- Slowness (Slows the player down)
- Mining Fatigue (Makes the player dig slower)
- Hunger (You WON’T be able to recover any food bar until you find the cure, try if you want)
- Weakness (The player does less-damage to other entities)
The effects will also get worse over time, and eventually you will die of hunger if you’re playing on hard mode, if you don’t find the cure in time.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.