With BreedingViewer you can add a colored pillar or the breeding item of your animal, if it is ready for breeding. The whole thing was created for farmes who don’t want to click randomly on their Animals to see if they are ready for mating again. Now you can farm your animals accurately.
- Default key for the menu is: ‘F6′ (You can change it in:Options -> Controls -> Miscellaneous)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Breeding Viewer Mod :