The Elemental Guns mod adds a variety of different guns, each with special abilities based on elements. Each gun is unique, and can do more than just shoot enemies. The guns are not only weapons, but useful tools as well! The mod is also multiplayer-compatible, so you can have fun battles with your friends. From starting fires to putting them out, growing trees to making pigs fly, the Elemental Guns mod is fun and useful for every Minecrafter!
- 100 shots per canister
- 75% chance of shooting Dirt Blocks, 25% chance of shooting Saplings.
- Dirt Blocks do 7.5 hearts of damage.
- Dirt Blocks are placed when they land on the ground.
- Saplings do 10 hearts of damage.
- Saplings will grow into trees if they land on the right type of ground.
Unless you’re on creative mode, you need ammunition to fire your guns. This ammunition comes in the form a canister, which you can craft with different ingredients for each gun. When you have a gun and its canister in you inventory, the icon of the gun will appear to have a canister mounted on top of it.
Each canister has a certain amount of shots, and the more you shoot with the gun, the emptier the canister will appear to get. To see exactly how many shots you have left, you can either check the canister’s tooltip, or look in the top left hand corner of the screen while holding a gun, where it will show you the exact number of shots and percentage remaining. When you use up the whole canister, it becomes an Empty Canister.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.