ItemPhysic Mod is capable of adding so much more Realtistic Items/ stone, for example realistic blocks that have weight and gravity. ItemPhysic mod will add a number of new items to the game, not only that it still also updates some of the existing items to become much more realistic. ItemPhysic mod gives you two options to start from, a Full or Lite version.
ItemPhysic Mod Full:
This mod changes how items ‘burn’. Only items or block which can burn will burn in lava or fire. Every block which can burn like wood, planks, wool… and every item which can be used as a fuel in a furnace like coal, stick…
A piece of coal, a pickaxe, a piece of cobblestone and a wooden plank were throw into lava and the pickaxe and the cobblestone didn’t burn.
Items and blocks will rotate around there axis while their are flying. No item will be destroyed by a cactus anymore.
ItemPhysic Mod Lite:
Items and blocks will rotate around there axis while their are flying.
How to install ItemPhysic Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install CreativeCore.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.