Better doors, Player Sensor and Vanishing Blocks.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod and MalisisDoors Core
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of MalisisDoors Mod :
Animated doors :
The first goal of this mod was to improve vanilla doors behavior. They are now animated when opened or closed instead of just jumping instantly to their new state. Also, it makes double doors automatically open and close without any need for redstone.
New sliding doors :
Two new slided doors are added (wooden and iron), that behaves like normal doors but instead of rotating on themselves, they slide into the block next to them.
Player Sensor :
A little block that creates a redstone current when a player passes under. It can be place on blocks the same way as buttons, but you don’t have to click them. It doesn’t have the annoying click sound pressure plates have, and it’s safer too as it won’t let creepers enter your home sweet home.
Vanishing Frames :
Vanishing frames that fade out when powered with redstone current. When powered, they transmit the current to their neighboring fellow frames so you can make whole walls vanishing into thin air. Once current is out, frames revert back to their normal state. Once placed in a world, you can right click on them with any normal block and the frames will copy and use the block textures.
Frames come in three different materials : wood, iron and gold.
- Wood frames will always propagate their state to neighboring frames
- Iron frames will only propagate to neighboring frames that are copying the same block
- Gold frames will only propagate to neighboring frames that are copying the same block with the same metadata (ie : gold frame won’t trigger a frame copying a wool block with a different color).
Block Mixer and mixed blocks :
The Block Mixer is a self powered machine that crushes blocks together. The result is a mixed block blending the textures of both blocks.