This mod provides low tech automation tools for common tasks. The tools will be upgradable as the player progresses.
This mod adds:
- A low tech miner that uses normal fuel. Replacing the the mined area with cobble and infinitely expandable (with enough resources).
- A simple tree farm that and plant and chop trees.
- Added a new set of blocks, introducing the Chopper!
- The chopper will plant and harvest most types of trees automatically. It will require a source of fuel and an axe to do so. The tree will be planted on the same level as the chopper is placed.
- The chopper, like its miner brother, will only process one block without any upgrades and will take the same upgrades. It also comes in 4 different favours and uses the durability on the axe that is in the machine. However it won’t use durability when harvesting leaves but the speed at which the leaves are harvested is solely based the level of the machine and not the tools.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
- There is a whole rake of them, you can basically OP the crap out of the mod or disable it all.