Electrical age is a Minecraft Mod offering the ability to perform the industrialisation of your minecraft world..The content is more than 150 items/blocks.This mod is not just another electrical mod because of his unique simulation model. Electricity is not echanged with “packet” like in EU, I2C, BuildCraft, but with a real model that allows to do unseen possibilities !
- A better simulation: Electrical simulation with resistive and capacitive effects. Behaviour similar to those of real life objects.
- Multiple electrical sources: Furnaces, Solar panels, Wind turbines, Batteries, Capacitors, …
- Break the cube: Cables, sensors, actuators, alarms, etc. can be placed on each face (outer and inner) of a cube witch allows a significant reduction of the consumed space by electrical installations.
- Night-lighting revisited: Lamps, switches, captors, …
- Small and big electricals consumers: From the lamps, electrical furnaces,… to the miners, transporters, …
- Incredible tools: XRay scanner, flashlight, portable mining drill, …
- Genericity: Old redstones circuits can be exploited with electrical – redstones converters.
- Game lifetime/complexity extended: A consequent list of new raw materials and items…
In game controls
- To open the integrated wiki it’s X key.
- To turn some small wall blocks it’s C key + right click.
- To interact with some items it’s C key.
/eln reGenOre 1
Give the possibilities to regenerate ore on a map that was created without the mod.
For that, type /eln reGenOre 1 into you ingame console. Then reload the map.
Each time a chunk is loaded, that check that some Electrical age ore must be into.
Very useful for old map created without this mod.
0 to disable, 1 to enable.
/eln lampaging 0/1
Lamp bulb aging with usage
/eln batteryaging 0/1
Battery aging with cycles
/eln heatfurnacefuel 0/1
Heat furnace consume fuel
/eln aging 0/1
Put all aging and fuel usage on or off,
Additionaly, if at 0, all portable electrical item don’t use energy
- There is a game integrated wiki that provide all blocks / recipe / smelting that are possible for this mod.
- As specified in “In game controls” it’s the X key to open it.
- If you want to host a server and play on the same PC, maybe you could have a little lag. But if you play with the client and you share the map with the LAN option, all run perfectly.
- This mod works in SSP/SMP/LAN.
- Because this mod is in BETA, please, for your self, do often backup of you worlds.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of The Electrical Age Mod :